June Fly-in

Post your Globe Cargo Screen Shots Here . .

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

maj
Member with over 30 posts
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by maj »

Please post shots here. I have one but don't know how. Help?
Last edited by maj on Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Jankowski
Pilot No.1125
KATL-North and South America
snipe

Post by snipe »

"Well, we had another great fly-in this month. Here are a few screenshots I took with FSFK: This is me on approach to LGAV [attachmentid=789] Mark J. just touching down at LGAV [attachmentid=790] Mark J. and I awaiting Luc's arrival [attachmentid=791] Luc just touching down [attachmentid=792] And here's Ross just touching down [attachmentid=793] Here's a shot of Luc in the foreground, Mark A. in the middle and Ross in the distance. [attachmentid=794] Here's a good shot of Mark J.'s winglet, Luc in the middle and Mark A. beyond him and Ross in the background [attachmentid=795] Hres's another shot of the Mark J., Mark A. and Luc. The constraints of FSFK prevented me from getting Ross in there also. I couldn't back out any further. Sorry Ross :( . [attachmentid=797] Thanks to Justin for making this possible again and sorry you weren't able to connect with us on multiplayer. See you next month guys :D . Mark"
Last edited by snipe on Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nwadc10
Site Admin

Post by nwadc10 »

"
"snipe" wrote: Thanks to Justin for making this possible again and sorry you weren't able to connect with us on multiplayer. See you next month guys :D . Mark
Great shots Mark! Mark J, to post a picture go to the bottom of the post new topic or reply page. It says ""File Attachments"". Click the Browse button and navigate to where you stored the picture. Select the picture and click ""Add This Attachment"". The picture will be upload and to place it in the post like Mark A has done click Add into Post towards the bottom of the page where it lists the files you have uploaded. As for connecting to the MP session, I tried connecting again when you guys started going offline and right after Luc left my sim connected. Which is strange because it has worked fine with the two of us online before. But that was using Michel's computer as the host. Justin"
Last edited by nwadc10 on Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Justin Erickson, Captain #1040
Chief Executive Officer
Globe Cargo PIREP (GCP) Developer
ceo-at-globecargova.org
Vatsim ID: 871725

chevol

Post by chevol »

"Thank you Mark, good shots! Justin, sorry if it is my connection that caused problems... if you want to do some tests, send me an email but, as you said it always worked well in the past and nothing (apart from the IP address) has changed on my side. Mind you with my wife away I did not get my usual snack and drinks, may be something in the vibes!!! See you all next time Luc"
Luc Chevol-Voeltzel
pilot #1196
Geneva, Switzerland

ImageImage
rossspargo

Post by rossspargo »

"Heya All, What great pictures Mark A. Thanks for that, I was going to take a few but didn't get around doing it :(. Don't worry about the pics where you couldnt get me in that is no prob. to me :) I think i did my best landing today out of all the landings i have done on GC and with VS. They really are great pictures Mark. (I hope they arn't copyright, im going to take mine :)) Thanks I had a great time for my first time on the fly-ins except I landed in the dark with all my lights on when it should of been broad daylight :o I got FS time wrong :excl: Ohh i nearly forgot, I also flew the wrong Flight Path so i was quite far behind. Thanks, Ross S"
Last edited by rossspargo on Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chevol

Post by chevol »

"Ross, you did a great job, it is nice to see your enthusiasm ! you MUST get these CIVA INS. I had their site in my bookmarks but... it does not appear at the same address anymore. We'll have to do some research. See you Luc"
Luc Chevol-Voeltzel
pilot #1196
Geneva, Switzerland

ImageImage
cyoo eddie

Post by cyoo eddie »

"wish i could have made to flights today, but it was good watching you guys leave me behind at chuck degaul airport there, nice pics , hope to make the next one, we will see,. But i did get my RFP fix in this afternoon, did a atlas run kbna to ksea on vatsim, but kind of lonely there too. Ross, you can get the civa ins on flightsim .com library, search for civa140, makes navigation a whole bunch easier once you get the hang of it, or get the rfp v3, it has ins already and works great. ed mosier 1287"
maj

Post by maj »

"Thanks Justin, I'll try this again.... hmmm, getting an error message: ""The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments."" I'm only trying to upload one picture that is 576K. So what's up?"
Mark Jankowski
Pilot No.1125
nwadc10
Site Admin

Post by nwadc10 »

"
"maj" wrote: Thanks Justin, I'll try this again.... hmmm, getting an error message: ""The total filespace required to upload all the attached files is greater than your per post or global limit. Please reduce the number of attachments or the size of the attachments."" I'm only trying to upload one picture that is 576K. So what's up?
What type of file did you save the picture as? If you used MS Paint to save it, .bmp is the default which doesn't compress the file size. Open the picture in MS Paint again and go to Save As and select JPEG or JPG from the drop down box under the file name entry box. Save it and upload that new file. It should be much smaller in size. Justin"
Justin Erickson, Captain #1040
Chief Executive Officer
Globe Cargo PIREP (GCP) Developer
ceo-at-globecargova.org
Vatsim ID: 871725

maj

Post by maj »

"[attachmentid=798]Let's try again as Jpeg. Before it was a bitmap. Yes, it works. Thanks Justin! As you can see, they have started unloading my aircraft and Luc, Mark and Ross have pulled up into parking. Notice all the different paint jobs?"
Last edited by maj on Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Jankowski
Pilot No.1125
cyoo eddie

Post by cyoo eddie »

"Nice pic there mark j, i gotta get me one of them there 744s mark adams, it looks like you are still using the v2 panel on your plane? i tried going back to v2 once but it did not last long. ed mosier 1287 "
chevol

Post by chevol »

"Very nice pic indeed, I missed the unloading stuff, great! I know what you mean Ed with V2 and VIP but on my side FPS drop too much with VIP + multi session +++ I only have half a gig of ram. I am anxious to see the next update which may improve FPS...or I'll have to cancell my wife's next trip to pay for a new PC! B) cheers Luc"
Luc Chevol-Voeltzel
pilot #1196
Geneva, Switzerland

ImageImage