GTI647 LIMC-KDTW on Jan 03rd 06

Post your Globe Cargo Screen Shots Here . .

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

PS1744
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by PS1744 »

"Hello Gentlemen , happy New Year here are some Pics of my ongoing trip LIMC - KDTW : GTI647 Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Enjoy End of the First Part LIMC to KDTW "
muiter

Post by muiter »

"Very nice Gilles-Gabriel. Graphics aswell. Keep 'm coming. Regards,"
PS1744

Post by PS1744 »

Hello Guys Here are some Pics of the second Part with my special livery ( old GTi with GE Engines ) Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image End Of the second Part More to come
jlpareja

Post by jlpareja »

"Wonderful pics, Gilles!!! I love the aircraft lights."
PS1744

Post by PS1744 »

"Hello José nice to hear from you, have been such a long time. for the aircraft light it's comes from an addon i got last year from www.flightsim.com (called halo.bmp) from mark poole. If you want that file just made a quick search on www.flightsim.com searching for airport lighting file Enjoy Always nice to hear from you. Happy New Year and blue Skyes landing with the best of the best VA ( GlobeCargo)"
Bodo Mueller
Member with over 30 posts

Post by Bodo Mueller »

"<!--QuoteBegin-PS1744+Jan 3 2006, 09:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PS1744 @ Jan 3 2006, 09:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Hello Guys Here are some Pics of the second Part with my special livery ( old GTi with GE Engines ) <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--> I didn't know that I painted the old colors for the GE model <!--emo&:blink:-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->"
Best regards,
Bodo Müller
Pilot # 1042
PS1744

Post by PS1744 »

Hello Bobo Like I ve said : Here are some Pics of the second Part with my special livery ( old GTi with GE Engines ) Did it for my pleasure and only for myself took the Atlas 1st Generation livery and add the engines from the Atlas 2nd Generation. Happy landings