GTI680 to RCTP with NorthWest

Post your Globe Cargo Screen Shots Here . .

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

muiter
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by muiter »

"Together with NW911 (Freighter) to RCTP Image Image Approach RCTP Image Taxi to parking 57 Image Parked at 57 with FedEx, NorthWest (NW911) and UPS Image Image "
esurfman
Member with over 30 posts

Post by esurfman »

Nice shots. <!--emo&;)-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->
Louis Sanson
Pilot 1068
Captain 747-400 777-200/300 737
Vatsim id # 964473
mlegein
Site Admin

Post by mlegein »

Nice shots! I'm looking at buying a new PC. What configuration do you have? Is that ASV6 and Ultimate Traffic 2004? What's your frame rate?
Michel Legein - #1279
Vice President
vp (at) globecargova (dot) org

5nm from KSUA

muiter

Post by muiter »

"I'am using a DELL computer <!--emo&:D-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> (3.5 years old) 1) Pentium 4 CPU 3.00GHz HT Technology 2) Videocard. Ati Radeon 9800 PRO 128Mb 3) Memory 1024 Mb dual channel 4) 2 seperate 180 GB hard discs. I use Ultimate Traffic so one can dedicate a specific a/c to a company. Like I did with NW and Fedex on these pics. I've also added a Polar and Atlas schedule with RFP a/c. So from time to time I see a Polar or Atlas RFP a/c fly by or standing on the ramp next to me. The skies are Standard FS9 (real weather update). I don't use Active sky. Frame rates are 15-20 f/s here on the outside at RCTP. I almost always have this rate except for JFK and ORD as I have put addons to those stations. regards, Roderick"