1st Fly-In

Post your Globe Cargo Screen Shots Here . .

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

mlegein
Site Admin
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by mlegein »

"Here are some pictures of Globe Cargo's first Fly-In, taking us from Chicago to Miami. It was great fun. Unfortunately, a glitch prevented me from taking good shots of Ed. (my apologies, Ed) Pilots in Command were: Mark Adams Luc Chevol Mark Jankowski Ed Mosier Lee Glover <span style='color:blue'>Click on the pictures for a larger view.</span> Three hours before the first departure, with the Chicago skyline in the background. [attachmentid=575] Mark Adams (Polar new colors) is taxying towards runway 32R. Luc Chevol (Polar old colors) is ready for engine start. [attachmentid=576] Mark is off. [attachmentid=577] V-one ... rotate! for Luc. [attachmentid=578] Luc is off. You can see Mark vectoring to the first fix. [attachmentid=579] Mark Jankowski is taxying while Lee Glover is going through his preflight procedures. Both are in Polar livery. [attachmentid=580] Lee (in Polar livery) is the last one out. [attachmentid=581] Lee takes off 90 minutes after Mark Adams, who is already near Atlanta. [attachmentid=582] Two Atlas planes at MIA waiting to welcome the arriving flights from Chicago. [attachmentid=583] Luc Chevol overtook Mark and is the first one to land. [attachmentid=584] Luc is taxying to the apron with the Miami skyline in the background. [attachmentid=585] Mark Adams just arrived. [attachmentid=586] Mark Jakowski is exiting the active runway and taxying. [attachmentid=587] Lee on short final. [attachmentid=588] Lee taxying to the stand. Our 1st Fly-In is over. [attachmentid=589]"
Last edited by mlegein on Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Michel Legein - #1279
Vice President
vp (at) globecargova (dot) org

5nm from KSUA

jlpareja

Post by jlpareja »

Nice pics!!! Congratulatios to the organizers and to the participants. I hope you enjoyed very much with this Fly-in. It's a new step for GC. Congrats again and thanks for make it possible!!
esurfman
Member with over 30 posts

Post by esurfman »

Nice pictures <!--emo&;)-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> I would have participated but my comouter lost all data on the hard disk. But rest assured I will be in the second one. Sorry to all of you who worked hard preparing since I had given my name before my problem. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. <!--emo&B)-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->
Louis Sanson
Pilot 1068
Captain 747-400 777-200/300 737
Vatsim id # 964473