More 744F shots

Post your Globe Cargo Screen Shots Here . .

Moderators: Staff, HR, Flight Ops

snipe
www.meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by snipe »

"Nice pics of cargo loading operation with the 744F. If you don't have it yet, you're gonna want it even more after you see these shots <!--emo&:D-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> . [attachmentid=674] [attachmentid=675] [attachmentid=677] Mark "
mlegein
Site Admin

Post by mlegein »

"Yeah, and it took me forever to figure out how to open these doors. They open individually and you have to assign keys to them and ... you have to have hydraulic power. Duh! Also, when I landed and parked, I shut down the engines before starting the APU and lost hydraulic power and couldn't open the cargo doors either. Had to figure out how to restore hydraulics while coping with the constant alarm bell ringing throughout the cockpit. Do you think I should read the manual? <!--emo&:blush:-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blush.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->"
Michel Legein - #1279
Vice President
vp (at) globecargova (dot) org

5nm from KSUA

nwadc10
Site Admin

Post by nwadc10 »

"<!--QuoteBegin-mlegein+Mar 28 2006, 06:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mlegein @ Mar 28 2006, 06:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Do you think I should read the manual?  <!--emo&:blush:-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blush.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> [right][snapback]8068[/snapback][/right] <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--> No, manuals are over-rated <!--emo&;)-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> Justin"
Justin Erickson, Captain #1040
Chief Executive Officer
Globe Cargo PIREP (GCP) Developer
ceo-at-globecargova.org
Vatsim ID: 871725

snipe

Post by snipe »

"<!--QuoteBegin--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Do you think I should read the manual?  <!--emo&:blush:-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blush.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> [right][snapback]8068[/snapback][/right] <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--> We don't need no stinkin' manual <!--emo&:lol:-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> . Yeah, I know what you mean. It took me a while yo figure it out too Michel. Mark"
Last edited by snipe on Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nwadc10
Site Admin

Post by nwadc10 »

"For some reason, my cargo loaders don't show up anymore. I can open the doors and the airstairs and tail stand work but nothing else. I've checked and rechecked the key assignments and they just don't work. They worked when the airplane was new. Anyone else have that problem? Justin"
Justin Erickson, Captain #1040
Chief Executive Officer
Globe Cargo PIREP (GCP) Developer
ceo-at-globecargova.org
Vatsim ID: 871725

yoni63

Post by yoni63 »

"<!--QuoteBegin-nwadc10+Mar 28 2006, 09:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nwadc10 @ Mar 28 2006, 09:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->For some reason, my cargo loaders don't show up anymore.  I can open the doors and the airstairs and tail stand work but nothing else.  I've checked and rechecked the key assignments and they just don't work.  They worked when the airplane was new.  Anyone else have that problem? Justin [right][snapback]8077[/snapback][/right] <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--> You mean I gotta by the PMG just so I can see the cargo loaders and what not? Man, can someone at RFP make some trucks or something so I can see those next to my plane? I mean at least a catering truck or something? I love the ground stuff that I saw in those pics!"
Brogs

Post by Brogs »

"<!--QuoteBegin-nwadc10+Mar 28 2006, 08:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nwadc10 @ Mar 28 2006, 08:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->For some reason, my cargo loaders don't show up anymore.  I can open the doors and the airstairs and tail stand work but nothing else.  I've checked and rechecked the key assignments and they just don't work.  They worked when the airplane was new.  Anyone else have that problem? Justin [right][snapback]8077[/snapback][/right] <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--> Justin I,ve noticed that! I get everything on the port side of the Plane ,but I dont get it on the starboard side. just have to play around until I figure it out, the missus has just beat me around the head with the Credit Card Bill, but the plane is worth it! Has anyone had this error message while using FDC with the 744f, ""overflow in CHECKACTUALSETTING routine"" and then FDC aborts, this only happens with the 744f, just another little glich to brighten my day ! <!--emo&:wacko:-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> Safe landings, Mike"
mlegein
Site Admin

Post by mlegein »

"<!--QuoteBegin-Brogs+Mar 29 2006, 06:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Brogs @ Mar 29 2006, 06:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->the missus has just beat me around the head with the Credit Card  Bill [right][snapback]8085[/snapback][/right] <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--> It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission. Remember that! <!--emo&:D-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->"
Michel Legein - #1279
Vice President
vp (at) globecargova (dot) org

5nm from KSUA

snipe

Post by snipe »

"<!--QuoteBegin-mlegein+Mar 29 2006, 01:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mlegein @ Mar 29 2006, 01:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.  Remember that!  <!--emo&:D-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> [right][snapback]8086[/snapback][/right] <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--> I LOVE that! <!--emo&:lol:-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> Good one Michel!"
Brogs

Post by Brogs »

"<!--QuoteBegin-mlegein+Mar 29 2006, 07:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mlegein @ Mar 29 2006, 07:37 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.  Remember that!  <!--emo&:D-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> [right][snapback]8086[/snapback][/right] <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd--> You got that right Michel !! <!--emo&:wacko:-->[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko.gif[/img]<!--endemo-->"
Craig Applegate 1207
Member with over 30 posts

Post by Craig Applegate 1207 »

The cargo loaders work off the load manager. That could be a reason why you dont see them at times.
Craig Applegate
Captain #1207
Director of Flight Operations
dofo@globecargova.org